Two new Asian CS and a Awesome new ATC TOOL.

I love Asian and Japanese themes, and all over to create and design new tools to help you to get amazing and unique Cards, so take a sneak peek to my new and awesome designs:

I designed specially a SLICE IT tool inspired in a card by Sandra Grimes,,,,,wow,,,,and two new Ukiyo-e and Washi themes.


Well first of all I love the theme at 4x4 Friday,,,,,, celebrates International Women´s Day this week I use any ocassion to remind my mum on heaven so here my best card........for you mummy:


You ´ll enjoy watching these new and amazing way to show your cards:


Click on the image to enlarge
Click on the image to enlarge


Click on the image to enlarge

And here are these amazing new products,,,,,, I hope you like using them as I enjoyed,,,,,,designing these one.

First: my new Unique Style, Gorgeus ukiyo-e prints,,,,,but in a modern verson by D. Bull

Unique Style CS

Click on the image to enlarge



Click on the image to enlarge

Third : my NEW SLICE IT OVERLAY ,,,,, So,youy can slice any picture, digital rubber stamp or anything you like,,,,,,,and get the best look taht you never imagined.....possible.

SLICE IT OVERLAY INSTRUCTIONS

1) Open the Slice It Overlay , Click on each transparent Square Area (keeping your SHIFT KEY PRESSED ) with your magic wand to select all these four Squares..
(Be sure contiguous option is checked)



2) Open your favorite file and chose the option Paste Inside (in your previously selected area )


3) Adjust and resize your pict if necessary.


4) Merge these two layers……

5) NOW, YOU MAY WISH TO APLY SOME LAYER STYLE, TEXTURE OR ANYTHING YOU LIKE TO GET THE BEST LOOK.



Easy, fast, and so unique,,,,,,,,wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww………

TUTORIAL BY NICECRANE DESIGNS ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

http://nicecranedesigns.blogspot.com/

And Finally here is my "SLICE IT" ATC OVERLAY



Click on the image to enlarge

7 comments:

suzielarose March 6, 2010 at 1:05 AM  

Thanks!!! it's awesome!

Regina March 6, 2010 at 4:04 AM  

Very AWESOME!!! I love these.

Hugs,
Regi

Anonymous March 6, 2010 at 6:51 AM  

Lovely! Thank you!

Sandy March 6, 2010 at 9:23 AM  

Oh wow your work is amazing. Facinating. Love them all.

* Lee March 7, 2010 at 2:09 AM  

Your talent Really is AMAZING!!!! Thanks! :D

Anonymous March 7, 2010 at 2:39 PM  

thanks so much, this is really great!
Jenna

Anonymous March 7, 2010 at 7:31 PM  

Awesome! Thank you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive