Awesome Sacred Stones CS and a FREEBIE

Wowwwww First of all I want to show you all the amazing Work by Sandy, new member of my CT, wellcome to Sandy WOWWWWW........ She did a gorgeus work with my
Magic alice CS:


Click on the image to zoom

She used the following products from my STORE:












Now you I must tell you I was inspired on Famous Cathedral this week, so I designed an amazing Gothic Collage Sheet to create unique cards onGothic themes, take a look to my last sampler, is it not so lovely,,,,,,,,,,???:

First, my entry for The Brag Monday at Graphic Fairy:



Click on the image to zoom


Click on the image to zoom

Click on the image to zoom

Click on the image to zoom

And of course you can watch my really unique "SACRED STONES COLLAGE SHEET" VERY VERSATILE ONE. ypou can use on communion , wedding cards and of course specially on GOTHIC THEMES. Here is it:

Click on the image to zoom


Click on the image to zoom

2 comments:

Anonymous March 2, 2010 at 2:56 PM  

Hauntingly beautiful! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Karen The Graphics Fairy March 3, 2010 at 1:47 AM  

So beautiful!! You do such wonderful work! Thanks so much for linking this one up to "Brag Monday".

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive